To avoid incorrect orders, we have created a conversion table to easily find the correct size.
If you do not know your size, the most reliable and professional way is to go to the nearest jewelry store and ask to have your finger measured where you want to wear the ring. This would be the safest way to know your size.
If you cannot go to any jewelry store, you can measure your finger size by following the following instructions:
1. Cut a piece of paper into 80-90mm x 0.5mm.
2. Wrap it around the finger where the ring goes. (We recommend asking someone else to help you adjust the paper strip properly).
3. Mark where the paper strip intersects with a pen or pencil.
4. Measure the length of the paper strip, (this measurement corresponds to the column of"mm").
5. Compare it to the OUR SIZE column in the conversion table to find out which size to select when purchasing your ring.
It is done!