Most of our jewelry is made to order. That is, once the purchase of a ring or pendant is made, our team of jewelers begins to produce the order. Production may take between 2 and 14 days from order placement.
- Spain: € 6
2-12 working days
- Canary Islands and Balearic Islands: € 20
6-15 working days
- Europe: € 15
5-15 working days
FREE SHIPPING FROM € 70 TO ALL COUNTRIES OF THE EUROPEAN COMMUNITY
- Rest of the world: € 30
6-18 working days
All of our jewelry, unless specified in the product description, is made of 925 Sterling Silver. Here are some tips on how to care for and maintain your jewelry: Our jewelry is designed to show off personality and we think they look better with some character and personality, so do not worry if you notice that your pieces are a little marked by small scratches or bumps at the time of having used them. If you prefer to keep your jewelry looking "new" we recommend that you do not wear it in situations where it can be beaten, and that when you are not wearing it, keep it in the original box or a cloth bag to protect it. p>
Sterling silver will naturally oxidize when exposed to common everyday items that contain sulfur, such as leather, rubber, chlorine, salt water, and even air pollution. This can cause a slight blackening of the piece where there is more contact with the skin.
This factor will also give character and personality to your piece. But if you decide that you prefer to keep your pieces looking shiny and new, just buff them with a silver cleaning cloth / chamois.
If you don't know your size, the most reliable and professional way is to go to the nearest jewelry store and ask to have your finger measured where you want to wear the ring. This would be the safest way to know your size.
If you cannot go to any jewelry store, you can measure your finger size by following the instructions below:
1. Cut a piece of paper into 80-90mm x 0.5mm.
2. Wrap it around the finger where the ring goes. (We recommend asking someone else to help you adjust the paper strip).
3. Mark where the paper strip intersects with a pen or pencil.
4. Measure the length of the paper strip, (this measurement corresponds to the "mm" column).
5. Compare it with the OUR SIZE column in the conversion table to find out what size you have to select when buying your ring.
* Once you know the diameter in millimeters of your finger, < / strong> you can check in this conversion table, what size you have.